Friday, February 29, 2008

New Pics



I haven't posted any pictures in a while so I just snapped a couple quick ones. They aren't very good, but it's hard to photograph sick babies. Emma wouldn't look at the camera because she was playing with Smarties. She doesn't want to go to sleep tonight. I don't know what to do with her. One minute she seems to be getting better and then all of a sudden she snaps. I know her ear probably hurts, but I also know she needs to sleep and that I'm not going to hold her all night. We're not starting that habit! Thanks to Krista's tips about the cloth diapers, I'll try to continue using them with Emma. I'm going to wait until she's feeling better just to make it a little easier. We got paid today and I completely forgot to deposit Scott's check! Usually that is the first thing on my list. I am just so out of it. These past 2 weeks have got me pretty worn down. Lynn's supposed to be stopping by tomorrow. Yay! Emma always seemed to like Lynn. Right now Emma's standing in her bed talking to herself. I don't want to go in there cause it will only make her mad, but I also don't want her to keep Abby up. Uhg! Yep... I went in there and now she's screaming. Fantastic.

No comments: