Friday, February 1, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese

We had another crazy day! We made a trip to the VanFleet house so I could chat with Merideth and Emma could play with Victoria (19 months). We discovered that little girls are very mean to each other! They kept hitting each other! We were both a little surprised. I guess it's just a phase. Hopefully they will both grow out of it. We had a pretty good time once we got them distracted with a couple of bananas. They LOVE bananas! Merideth also invited us to go to Chuck E. Cheese with them. It was Emma's first time. I was surprised that they actually had quite a few games and small rides for toddlers. She had a great time. Too bad I forgot to take my camera. She got pretty mad when I told her we had to leave though.

It's way too cold here! I wouldn't mind doing all this stuff if I didn't have to bundle up babies and lug them to the car by myself when I've got the wind blowing Emma's hood off and Abby's blankets are flying everywhere!! When will spring get here!?!? Tomorrow we're supposed to go out with Mike and Wanda (my dad and stepmom). I think we will be going to Outback Steakhouse. I have never been, so they're taking me for my birthday dinner. And on Sunday we have a superbowl party we've been invited to. What a busy week!!!

No comments: