Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another Trip to the Doctor

Emma is seriously making me crazy! It was good to get out of the house for Bible study tonight. Apparently all I missed at home was a lot of screaming! I was debating earlier in the day if I was going to leave my grandma with them or not since lately Emma has been snapping at the drop of a hat. She seemed to be in a relatively good mood this evening so I decided to go. I'm glad I did since Merideth showed up. It seems wrong to invite someone to something and then not be there yourself. When I got home Emma sat in my lap for a minute and Abby started making noises in their bedroom so I laid Emma down on the couch where she fell asleep instantly. It was a little odd. She usually can't fall alseep anywhere but her bed. That worked out though. When I was sure Abby had fallen back asleep I transferred Emma to her bed. She has to go to the doctor tomorrow to get checked out. I still can't get her to eat, she's always sleepy, she has a pretty bad cough....the list keeps going. Hopefully he can figure out what's wrong with her and hopefully it's nothing major. We won't be going to church again this Sunday. Maybe next week everyone will be feeling well.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I hope she's alright. everyone here has been sick too. Do you still want to hang out this weekend if she is still sick?

Anonymous said...

It was good seeing you last night! Thanks again for inviting me.

I hope your family all gets feeling better soon!