Monday, February 11, 2008

Not Much to Report

There hasn't been a whole lot going on. I've been super tired lately. It just gets worse and worse everyday. Yesterday I tried to just take it easy which is hard to do with 2 little ones. I don't think I have cooked anything in about 2 days! We've had our income tax money and with me being so exhausted, we just keep eating out. We really need to quit though. I wouldn't reccommend it!

It's snowing like crazy! We're supposed to get 3-6 inches overnight. I hate snow! And I have to go to work in the morning. Uhg! At least I don't live too far away. Abby has been eating baby cereal the past few nights. She's doing pretty good. She just has to work on the part about keeping the food in her mouth.

Emma got some sunglasses. We were in the car the other day and the sun was in her eyes really bad and she kept putting her hands over her eyes and yelling. She doesn't keep them on very long though. I tried to show her that when they're on the sun won't bothher her as much but it just didn't click. She'll get it eventually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she doesn't keep them on for long but when she does they are freakin adorable!