Saturday, February 23, 2008

Getting Better...I Hope

I think everyone is recovering now. I hope so anyway. The girls and I still don't have much of an appetite, but at least nobody is vomitting. Abby has only been drinking 1-2 ounces at a time since Tuesday which isn't a lot compared to the normal 4-5. The past couple times she's gotten to 3 though, so we're making progress. Emma will only take a couple bites of something and she's done. I don't feel like eating, but at least I understand that I have to eat. I felt pretty sick and light-headed earlier. I just don't know if mine is from being sick, not eating, the pregnancy, or a combination of them all. Scott seemed to be affected least by it, which is good I guess since he was the one that had to be at work. My mom sure did pick a great week to visit! I'm not going to bring the girls to church Sunday, cause if there is any of the virus left in them and they get the other kids sick, I would feel awful. Not to mention Emma has to put everything in her mouth!

I haven't had any complaints with the diapers - no leaks or anything. I might have to get Emma some 2T pants though and cut them off to hem them. She doesn't have much space in her pants. It's kinda funny though. I don't think I needed to buy as many as I did though. It seems like I will have to do a load every other day anyway due to the size of my diaper pail. That's ok, at least I have them just in case. They will come in handy though if I end up having all 3 kids in diapers at the same time. Emma's definitely still a little young.

I had my first prenatal doctor visit Tuesday morning (before everyone started getting sick). Everything was fine. They said I was measuring in good for how far along I should be. That concerned me a little since the always say I measure small. We'll see how it goes. I passed out and threw up when they took my blood though. I'm awful at giving blood! I didn't have a chance to eat breakfast that morning cause Emma didn't wake me up until 8:00 and I had to leave at 8:30. I survived though!

3 comments:

Kara said...

If you buy her some bigger pants I do not mind heming them for you! FYI

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your diapers came in!!!!! I know how excited you were about them, checking your email every 2 secs. And I'm so glad you guys are feeling better. I felt horrible for Scott on Friday. I tried to do as much as I could, I screwed up the hush puppies though, but I fixed it and they turned out great. I wished I was able to stay and work for him though but my family in PA was already waiting. Hope hes feeling better too!

Heather said...

I have passed out from having blood drawn also. A trick I've learned it to not give blood in those chairs, but to lay down on a bed in one of the rooms. If I continue to lay down when they finish until I feel normal again, it seems to help.