Saturday, February 16, 2008

Cars

Emma is completely obsessed with the movies Cars! About a month ago she learned how to say the word "car". Then last week Scott bought her the movie cause he thought she might like it. I thought she would like it too, but I had no idea it would be to this degree. First thing in the morning she runs to the DVD cabinet saying "car, car, car...". And when she wakes up from her nap it's the same thing. It was cute at first, but gee whiz! I have watched at least 15 times in the past week. It's a good thing I like the movie too or I would be completely crazy by now. It definitely keeps her occupied if I have to get something done around the house though. While the movie is playing she even brings me her Cars book to read to her!

Abby hasn't been up to much lately. She's laughing a bit more and we're still working on trying to eat solid foods. She had her first applesauce tonight. For some reason she thought it was funny. She seemed to like it though. She keeps pushing it out with her tongue, which is a pain. I'm still waiting to pick up our new diapers. It should be any day now. They are being shipped to Walmart, so I'm just waiting for an email saying they've arrived.

1 comment:

Terry Delaney said...

Wait until you are quoting the movie with Emma! That makes for some good times. "Boy, you're in a heap of trouble!"