Thursday, January 31, 2008

Uhg!

Today was an awful day!! We have had a very eventful week that isn't even over yet. We've had something planned for each day I think! That never happens! Everyone ( Emma and I) are really starting to get worn down. Both girls actually got a good nights sleep last night, but I slept horribly. Emma didn't get down for her nap until around 2pm which is about 2 hours too late. When she woke she was a major grump which wasn't too good since I was already pretty exhausted. She ended up getting better as the night went on though. She even ended up using the potty before bed, which she hasn't done for a couple weeks now!

Last night I made my first trip to the store by myself with both girls with me. I just had to run in and get diapers, so I thought I would try it out. Everything went perfectly. I sat Emma in the cart and Abby was in her carrier on the seat of the cart. Emma was very well behaved. I was really impressed. I know I can handle taking them both with me if I just grab a few things, but if I was actually grocery shopping it would be a problem. That's good to know.

After taking on the adventure of buying diapers, we went to Kara Guffey's for dinner. She made us some delicious chicken. You can't go wrong with chicken!

Here are the first pictures I took with my new camera. It's just a cheap one - a Sanyo VCP-T700. It does have 7 megapixels where my last one only had 5 so I guess it's better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ug, I hope tomorrow is better!


BTW, we went to our first session for the house-buying classes tonight. It was really great and I think we'll really benefit from going. I'll have to tell you about it next Wednesday! Maybe it will be something that you and Scott could use too.

Lynn said...

Aww.. that is a really cute picture of Abby!! She's so smiley!

I hope tomorrow is better for you guys... I've been super busy too and I'll be busy allll weekend, so I know how you feel, except I don't have 2 kids to look after. Hopefully you'll get to sleep better tonight. Tell Scott to give you a massage.