Saturday, March 15, 2008

Some Good Sleep



Abby slept from 8pm to 8am last night! I'm so happy to have gotten some sleep. Emma slept from 7:30 to 8:30, so she did really good too. I plan on keeping Abby in the living room just a couple more nights to make sure this is going to be an every night thing. I really hope it is!! Of course at this point, I can't make it through the night myself without having to get up for a potty break. At least I didn't have to listen to anyone scream last night!

The girls and I finally get to go to church for the first time in about a month. Yay! We couldn't go cause everyone was sick and then it was canceled cause of the snow. Nothing should happen between now and tomorrow morning so we should be good.

Abby discovered her feet a few days ago and now she seems obsessed with them. It's funny to watch her play with her feet all day. And I finally got her eating some baby food. She's doing really good with it so far. I started her a lot later than with Emma. I went with Debbie to pick out yarn for Abby's blanket. She is going to crochet one for her and the new baby, but we're waiting to find out what it is before we pick the colors. Only a month and a half left before we find out!! I can't wait! I hate not knowing. I don't really have a guess for this one yet. With Abby, I knew it was a girl after I got to a certain point, but I just can't figure this one out yet. I kinda think it's another girl. I think I'm just doubting myself cause I want it to be a boy. We'll find out soon enough though.

No comments: