Friday, March 21, 2008

Big Girl

Yesterday Abby started sitting on her a own a little! What a big girl! The first time she did it, she was wearing the exact same thing Emma was wearing the first time she sat up. I don't know why I remember that, but I thought it was neat. She's doing a pretty good job so far. I know it took Emma about a month before I felt comfortable enough to just leave her sitting somewhere, but I'm just excited that she's started.I did something amazing today...cleaned my bedroom! That has needed to be done for I don't know how long and it finally go done. It's always the last room to ever get cleaned since no one goes in there, which also means it is where I throw everything that doesn't really have a place. It has been a complete disaster for quite some time now and I am so glad that I don't have to look at it anymore.

Lynn came over yesterday and we went to Walmart and ate Taco Bell - a tradition we do every time she comes home for a visit. Jessie also came over so I could do her taxes for her. That was fun! Emma got really tired and grumpy about an hour before bedtime, so dealing with her and working with number was a little interesting. We survived though. Luckily there isn't much to Jessie's taxes!

After 3 trips to the store, I finally got Emma's Easter shoes. The first time she wasn't with me and the ones I got were way too big, but they looked a little skinny at the store. The next day I took Emma with me so she could try them on and we had to get a different style, but that was fine, as long as they fit. When we got home she wanted to wear them, so I put the first one one and the second one wouldn't go on her foot. After a little investigating, I figured out it was a 4 and 1/2 (she wears a 6). I was so mad. I had to go back and put the 4 with it's partner and find another 6 to go with the other one we had. Who knew buying shoes would be so much trouble?!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Yay for Taco Bell! we will have to stop eating it every time we hang out once I move home, cause that could get a little much. although we have done that before.. but that may not be the most healthy thing for you to eat every day since you're pregnant.

Abby is so cute sitting up!

Anonymous said...

The hardest part about the taxes is getting the right forms! lol It seems like we've tried a million forms by now but still we didn't have the right ones! lol Maybe one day well get these done!