Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Quick Update

Emma has been doing really well about going to bed and staying there. I was really worried after the other night when she ended up in our bed all night! If she does get out of bed I only have to put her back once. I have been very consistent with her nap and bed times so I think that might be helping. She does get to stay up late when my grandma babysits, but that only makes her more tired for when I put her in bed.

Abby on the other hand, was up about 5 times last night. And I had to get up with her and at least put her binky in her mouth to get her to hush since she's been sleeping in her room with Emma for about a week. I guess I'll have to put her back in the living room for a while. I really do think she is getting teeth though. I'm waiting for them to pop out any time now. She also learned ho to blow spit bubbles today. That's all she's been doing. It cute and everything, but she gets spit everywhere!

No comments: