Thursday, March 6, 2008

Four Teeth

It's official...Emma really is getting four teeth. I don't know why she always gets them in groups of four but that gets it done faster I guess. After this she will only have her last four molars left to come in. She'll probably have a complete set of teeth by the time she's 2! I shouldn't get too excited - we should be starting all over again with Abby any time now. I think within the next day or 2 everyone will be feeling completely back to normal. We're almost there now, just Abby and I still have the remains of a cold, but it's almost gone. YAY! I hope no one gets sick again!

Now I have to get caught up on the housework.We're going to be moving in about 3 months, which should help, because every time we move I am forced to go through everything we own and usually get rid of a lot of junk. I have really had a hard time doing dishes these past few weeks. I don't know why that has seemed so difficult to me. The thought of standing there just wore me out ( I'm over that now though ). Luckily my grandma has been doing them whenever she was over or had to babysit, and even Scott did them the other night while I was at Liz's baby shower. I can't wait to move though. Where we're going is so much nicer - for now anyway. They are brand new so in about 10 years or so they will probably start getting a little run down, but we should definitely be out of there before that happens anyway. I'm so excited to get out of this place!

Scott just started a blog again in case anyone is interested. There is a link to your left. He's going to be starting school this fall at IUS. I'm really excited about it. He doesn't seem to be. I think he will really like it though. He's going to get a teaching degree in either English or History. He's going to try to go full time for his first semester. I would just like for him to get this done as quickly as possible. I know will be hard and stressful for both of us, but I think it will work out. Next month he will be able to pick his classes and everything. How fun!!

No comments: