Monday, March 31, 2008

No Hands

Not a whole lot has been happening. Still pretty tired. Abby's still not sleeping through the night. She sleeps better in her car seat so I think her ear might be bothering her at night. Hopefully it's just a side effect of teething which I would like for her to get out of the way as soon as she can. 
She's doing a really good job sitting up. I think it will just be a couple more weeks before I can sit her down and leave her. She wants to skip the step where she uses her hands to prop her up so she just needs a little more balancing skills. I don't know why she won't use here hands, but that's ok since she's doing good without it. She and Emma had a good time together last night. It was the first time they ever really interacted with each other. They kept making each other laugh and Abby kept grabbing Emma's face. It was really cute!

No comments: