Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bad Haircut

I can't wait to start feeling better! And SOON!! I had to work today and after work I went to get my haircut. I told the girl what I wanted and she pretty much did what I asked, good enough anyway(I'm not too picky).....But then she just kept going! I usually tell them I don't really care as long as it's long enough to put in a ponytail. I didn't say that this time, but maybe I should have. She put way too many layers in it. The top ones are so short I can barely keep and ponytail in. It stays for a second, but then starts falling everywhere. I could wear it down, but I think it looks a little goofy cause it's so short. In a week or 2 it should be perfect, but AHHHHH. What am I going to do with this nub of a ponytail?!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

that is kind of what happened to my hair, only I guess it's not as short as your's! The top layers are so short though that they dont fit into the ponytail very easily! I have to bobbi pin them back if it's going to stay, otherwise the ponytail doesnt really work. You should have yelled at her to stop.