Friday, September 24, 2010

36 Weeks

Here is my 36 week belly! I went to the doctor today to and was checked for the first time and everything. No good news though. Confirmation that his head is pretty much as low as it can possibly get, which I could tell myself every time I switch positions (or walk or lay down or MOVE!). I'm at 1cm which might as well be nothing. That's ok. We'll see where we're at next week. I'm pretty sure the baby is over 7 lbs already. Over the past 4 years I've gotten very good with guessing my babies' weights. Not other peoples' just mine. If we make it to the due date, I'm expecting a 10-pounder! :)

In other news, my house keeps getting cleaner and cleaner!! I'm so happy! One day this week I went crazy and deep cleaned the kitchen and since then I've done the living room, the bathroom, and the girls' room. Everyday I've been making sure to keep up with what I've already done and add a little bit more. The girls' floor was almost completely covered in toys - as in they had a path to each bed and that's it. All three kids helped me pick up and organize ALL the toys. Now they are not allowed to even open their closet without asking first, because if it ends up looking like that again I'm might lose my mind. The boy's room will have to be next. I need to get all the baby clothes into weatherproof boxes so I can get them out in the shed so we make room for little Owen.

Now I just need to learn how to cook! That is something I haven't been doing much of. Hot dogs, chicken nuggets, pizza..... That seems to be what we live on these days. Luckily the kids eat more snacks than they do at actual meals so there is usually a lot of fruit and yogurt and other healthy things throughout the day. I really wish I could cook though. Maybe someday... It would also help if this family (myself included) wasn't so freaking picky. Any recipes or cooking tips are welcomed and appreciated. :)

No comments: