Friday, January 25, 2008

Not a whole lot happening

Today was very uneventful. Watched cartoons, fed the babies, cleaned the house...the usual. Emma has backslid on the potty training. She was going at least once a day for about two weeks straight. I don't think she has used it at all this week. She does have a bit of an excuse though. There has been a man working on our shower for 3 days. He's done with it now, so hopefully we can try some more. She's really starting to pick up on words now. How exciting!

You probably know that we just found out that we are expecting our 3rd child in three years. We are really excited and really nervous. Now I have to make room for doctor appointments again. That's the worst. Since my pregnancies are so uneventful, so are the trips to the doctor's office. It almost seems pointless to go sometimes. I understand why they important though, I just wish I had more of a break before I started them back up again!

Scott is planning on going to IUS this fall. He plans on being a high school english teacher. He will be going full time so we can get it over with as quickly as possible and get him situated in a nice job with normal hours and decent pay. I can't wait! I will have to work a few more hours every week to make up for the work he misses when he has to be at class, but it shouldn't be too bad. I would just rather be home with the babies of course. That's why we need to get it done quickly. It looks like I will mostly be working during naptime, so I won't be missing too much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I can imagine that doctors appointments are very numerous when you're pregnant. What a pain!

Lynn said...

At least Emma has a good reason for not going potty...she seems to be doing pretty well as it is though. out of all the babies I watch, none of them are/were potty trained or even beginning to be when they were her age. yay Emma!