Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Visiting the Barnes

Last night we had dinner with Phil and Laura Barnes. We had a pretty good time. Daniel entertained Emma most of the night by jumping off the couch on to a pile of pillows. She thought that was hilarious! It so cute to see her interact with other kids. We also got to meet their new baby, Jonathan. He's the cutest little pudge-ball! He has the biggest cheeks I have ever seen! He and Abby had a good time staring at each other.

I still don't know where we plan on moving or if it will be a house or apartment. We're trying to figure out what would be the best thing for us to do. Scott plans on going to school full-time and that will definitely make him miss a little work. I will pick up his hours when I can to try and make up for it but I make less that he does. Oh well. It should work out one way or another.

Laura wants to start up a play group soon. I think that would be fun to get the kids together every now and then. Emma loves playing with everyone. She doesn't have anyone to play with at home yet. Soon though! Abby's getting there.

No comments: