Monday, March 8, 2010

Flashback

Well I still haven't taken any pictures so here's a flashback picture of Abby from almost 2 years ago. The quality isn't very good because I think it was taken on Scott's phone, but she's still adorable! I'm feeling much better since the last post. I thought I wasn't going to make it at that point. I'm ok now though. Not nearly as sick and tired. Definitely still very tired, but I'll make it. My mom is going to be coming down in a couple weeks for her birthday! Yay!! The kids are very excited to see Gramma.

I didn't make it to the grocery store over the weekend so I really need to get that done today. It's hard to squeeze stuff like that in with Scott's schedule. He gets up and 8 (usually) and leaves at 9 for school and when he gets home it's time for lunch and then the kids lay down for naps and he has to leave for work at 2. It's really a pain in the butt. Oh well, hopefully I will get it done today.

No comments: