Sunday, February 28, 2010

Picture-less Post

It's been a couple weeks since I posted anything. Sadly I haven't taken any pictures during that time either. Since the last post we found out we're expecting baby #4. And I've already gotten my first trimester blood work done. Everything came back normal. They even checked my thyroid levels since I won't be seeing that doctor until the end of March and they are normal too. Hopefully that means I probably won't have to take any thyroid medication. My 3 other pregnancies were all exactly the same and very uneventful. This one seems different. So I'm pretty convinced we're having twins. I'm very tired and fat already and have been pretty sick feeling. No vomiting, but I feel so bad sometimes that I would prefer to just throw up and get it over with. I'm usually not this big until around Easter, so that's a concern. If anything, I should be smaller than usual since this one is due about a month later than the others. Twins would be scary and fun so I guess we shall see.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Congratulations on your 4th! Hope you start feeling better soon. That first trimester always kicks me in the butt!