Monday, June 9, 2008

It's Official!!!

The new apartments finally processed our application and we found out today that it was approved!! We're taking them our deposit and doing a walk-through in the morning. I'm so excited that we get to move! All the apartments around us have had problems with mice, but we haven't seen any. We think Tinkerbell might have been keeping them away. But the other day Scott got face to face with one, literally! He found it in the cabinet above our stove. I'm just glad he was the one that saw it and not me!! Besides the mouse thing though, I'd still be really excited about moving. It does mean that I now only have 3 weeks to pack though. I've only got one box packed cause I wanted to wait until it was official before I got everything packed up for nothing. I've got my work cut out for me.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Come up with a game plan and let me know. Mornings and daytimes are best for me but my schedule remains pretty flexible!