Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tooth Number 1

Kara and I have been trying to get pictures of the girls done for about 3 weeks now and have had to keep rescheduling because of the weather. We finally had a clear day yesterday and that's the day that Abby decides to pop her first tooth out. Needless to say, she wasn't very cooperative. The hardest thing was trying to get pictures of them together. It's pretty much impossible to get both of them to look at the camera and be happy at the same time. She did manage to get a few good shots. (Way to go Kara!) Abby wasn't really smiling in any of them, but there are quite a few good ones of Emma by herself. My girls might have Kara re-thinking her profession though!!

Only a few more days now until we find out about this baby. I'm pretty convinced now that "Jonah" is actually more of a "Dana". I can't wait until Friday!!! Luckily this is a pretty busy week, so it might just fly by.

Next week, I will be adding a little more chaos to my life. It will only be temporary though. I'm going to be babysitting my boss' 4-month-old baby girl. It's only going to be 3 days a week and I will be getting paid for doing something that I have to do everyday anyway. His wife is a principal, so I will only be doing this for about 5 weeks - until school's out. I've got to get used to handling 3 babies soon anyway, right? Not quite a 19 month, 7 month, and 4 month old, but that's OK. I'm sure it will be fine.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

aww.. you don't think Jonah will actually be a Jonah now? why not? keep me updated!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I will definitely be praying for you!!!! Don't feel too stressed by the 3 of them because watching someone else's kid is so different than your own! I'm sure Elizabeth will be so much fun though!