Monday, January 18, 2010

Pumpkin Picking

Well I didn't quite get the laundry room finished, but I did get the drawers that I wanted so at least I'm one step closer. I've been feeling super exhausted lately so I haven't been getting much done. I don't know what's up with that, but hopefully it will pass soon.

I just finished reading Rome Sweet Home and it was pretty good. I know Scott would like it if I became Catholic with him so I'm at least looking into it. We'll see how it goes anyway. So I just started reading The Host by Stephanie Meyer. I try to alternate a little between fiction and nonfiction.I've been getting a lot of reading done and I'm so proud of myself since I barely read anything for about 2 and 1/2 years. If anyone has any suggestions of what to read let me know!

Jessie and Debbie came over Tuesday night and we watched the Biggest Loser and played the Twilight and New Moon board games. I know, we retarded, but I am glad that one of my friends finally got into Twilight. I felt so lonely for a while. :(

I prefer to post with pictures and since I didn't blog for such a long time I have a lot of catching up to do. So here are some pictures of our trip to the pumpkin patch in October!


.



1 comment:

Meredith said...

I really love the picture of all the kids in their carseats with the pumpkins! Too cute!!