Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Host

Well I finished The Host yesterday and it was really good. At first it seemed a little strange so I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not, but it just kept getting better and better. I wish it would have been longer or that there was a sequel for it or something!

I was completely confused this morning and thought it was the 21st for some reason. So I just figured out that it's my birthday tomorrow. Yay for me! Today ended up being a little exhausting. My grandma wanted us to go to the store with her and Abby spent the entire hour and a half we were there crying and/or whining. Then we got back, nobody would eat dinner and the whining continued. Everyone stayed up late and had a rough day so hopefully they will sleep in tomorrow.... I can dream can't I?

1 comment:

Kara said...

Hope you had a great birthday!