Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Update

Well I should be posting some pictures soon. My grandma is supposed to be putting up her swimming pool tomorrow so I'll need some pics of them in their cute little swimsuits. We'll see what happens! 

My friends Rita is having her baby tonight some time (unless she's in labor for 3 days or something!) and I'm super excited! I wish she wasn't in Oregon though! Hopefully it won't be too long before I can meet little Jacob. I guess it's time for us to have another one! Ha! I don't think so! Although the kids have been very well-behaved lately...

I'm watching a really sad show on TLC about feral children. It's really interesting, but super sad. It's about kids that have been raised by dogs and/or without any human contact and such.  :(

Well I should be putting Emma in bed about now. Hopefully I will have some pictures soon!

No comments: