Thursday, May 14, 2009

No Camera = No Posts

I'm sorry to anyone who cares if I make posts or not, but I feel silly posting when I don't have any pictures to put on here and since I don't have a camera right now, I don't have any beautiful pictures that make my blog feel complete. You know how it is. 

I have become obsessed with looking at real estate! I do it almost everyday. It's really sad. I think I just want to be prepared for when we can actually get a house and know what kind of place we'll be able to afford. We're hoping to be able to get a place next summer (when our lease will be up again). We made a budget and are trying to stick to it so we can save as much money as we can. I'm happy to say that we're almost through the first month with the budget and have done a pretty good job sticking to it! Who knew you could have money left over at the end of the month!? I'm also going to be getting an additional paper route so we can save even more! I'm so excited!

Scott will be starting school at Ivy Tech this fall. I know that he was planning on going a couple of times before, but this time it is going to happen! He's going for law enforcement so everyone better be on their best behavior! I think he's pretty excited (and nervous) about it.

I'm sad the the Biggest Loser is over though. What am I to do with my Tuesday night? I was very shocked the Helen won though. She would have been the last person I would have picked. I was rooting for Mike. He was only 4 lbs away! Poor guy. Well I think I better be going.  Hopefully something exciting will happen soon so I will have something to write about!

No comments: