Saturday, April 12, 2008

Update

Not a whole lot has been going on lately. I'm still trying to get Abby to eat and sleep like a 6 month old instead of like a 1 month old. It's a little exhausting. Emma is really picking up on words still. I'm impressed by how well she repeat things. If you ask her what her name is. she tells you it's Mater. I don't know why, but it's kind of funny. Lynn is in town got Thunder so I got to hang out with her yesterday. That was fun. We ended up talking until past 9:00 last night, which is weird since I'm usually ready for bed around then. We didn't realize it was that late until Scott got home from work at 9:15. We ate Taco Bell as usual. Emma seems to like chicken quesadillas as much as me. We plan on avoiding the mess today. I was considering taking the girls to see the fireworks until I heard it was going to be cold and wet. Oh well. I don't think Abby would enjoy it anyway. I have felt Jonah moving around on several different occasions now, a little earlier than with the other 2 since I'm only 15 weeks along. My next appointment is in about a week and that's when they will schedule my ultrasound and we'll get to find out if it's really a Jonah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mater? How cute!

Lynn said...

haha... Emma/Mater is funny! that was so cute!

yeah...I doubt either of them would have liked the fireworks. It never really rained a whole lot, but it got really cold after the sun went down and the fireworks were really loud, it probably would have scared them.