Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Suspense is Killing Me!

It's just 2 or 3 weeks until I get my ultrasound now. I can't wait! I'm ready do go start buying boy stuff so I really need to know! I will be getting my appointment when I go to the doctor Monday. Abby has to go to the doctor tomorrow. My life is full of doctor appointments. October is going to be quite chaotic this year! A hospital stay for me, a 1-year checkup, a 2-year checkup, a newborn checkup, postpartum visits....

Emma and Abby have been playing together a lot more. As much as they really can at least. They're so cute when they're talking to each other and poking each other. We're supposed to be going to the park with Krista and her boys tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully everything works out so we can go. Emma has only been to the park a couple of time and we've never stayed very long, so it should be fun.

I also can't wait to move. We will be stuck here a little longer though, cause the apartments we want to move to don't have any 3 bedrooms available for June. We're in the process of putting our name on the list to get one ASAP. The longer it takes, the fatter I'll be, and the harder it will be for me to get everything done. I hope it doesn't take too long!!

No comments: