Friday, April 18, 2008

Earthquake!

Who knew we could feel an earthquake that happened in Illinois?! I was very tired at 5:30 this morning when Scott jumped up and "why is the bed shaking?". I just told him I didn't know and when back to sleep. I am way too tired to waste my sleep-time on getting up for an earthquake. I really didn't care at all. It didn't wake the girls up or anything so it didn't concern me. When I got up this morning and turned the news on, I was surprised to hear that it was an earthquake we felt. I wish it would have happened during the day so I could have been more excited about it. I've never felt an earthquake before. Oh well. Luckily there wasn't any real damage in the area. Only one building in Louisville was affected.

Emma is getting past her obsession with Cars. She still loves it, but she doesn't ask to watch it everyday anymore. Lately we have been watching Bee Movie and Enchanted. Luckily I like all of these movies anyway, so I really don't mind. I'm one of those people that can watch the same movie over and over without going crazy...And it's a good thing!

Abby went to the doctor yesterday for her 6 month checkup. She isn't feeling well today and has a little fever, probably from one of the 3 shots she had to get. Poor baby! She was 18lbs 6oz and 28.5 inches long. That makes her half an inch longer and 1 pound lighter than Emma was at 6 months. I thought it was crazy that she is longer than Emma. She doesn't seem to be to me. Oh well. I love my big babies. With Jonah, we're shooting for a 10-pounder!

No comments: