Thursday, March 17, 2011

Some Owen Progress

Owen has started sitting!! A little bit anyway. I definitely can't leave him unattended yet, but he's been doing a really good job. I'm super excited!! He'll be 5 months on Monday. I like it when they start getting older and eating real food and moving around on their own. He also had his first baby food today - bananas - and... the custard filling from a doughnut.

We'll be closing on our house in the morning which I'm also super excited. This is a great anniversary present! That's right, it will be 6 years on Saturday!!

My mom's birthday is on Sunday and kids 1-3 each made her a birthday card. Emma even wrote out "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" all by herself. She's getting so big! I didn't let my mom know they were coming so they were a nice surprise and the kids had a lot of fun making them.

Here's another pretty decent picture of all the kids together.

No comments: