Monday, April 26, 2010

14 Weeks

I was 14 weeks on Friday and had a doctor appointment last week. Nothing really happened. Just got to hear the heartbeat again and found out that this new doctor likes to wait until 21 weeks to do the ultrasound. Usually I get me ultrasound around 18 weeks, so that stinks that I have to wait 3 extra than I was expecting. My next check up is May 21st when I'm 18 weeks and then they'll schedule my US for 3 weeks after that. I guess I can wait...

We watched Avatar last night and it was really good. Not as stupid and boring as I expected. It was at least really good up until the last 30 minutes, which I missed because I fell asleep. I might try to watch the end later. Why do movies have to be so long?? It's even worse since we don't get to start them until at least 8:00 depending on when we get all the kids to sleep. I still haven't finished The Men Who Stare At Goats because I fell asleep. Maybe some day....

All of us minus Emma went to the mall today and we went in the Disney store. I love that place!! Everything is so neat I just want to buy 3 of everything! I ended up grabbing new cups for the kids (which were actually cheaper than the ones I was planning to buy from Toys R Us) and 3 Toy Story dolls. We recently got the movie for the kids and they love it so of course when we got in line to check out they had Toy Story 2 so we grabbed a copy.

No comments: