Monday, June 29, 2009

Books and stuff

Well, since my last post I've already finished reading New Moon and Eclipse. They were both really good. I'm kind of sad that there is only one more book in the series. I have amazed myself by reading them so fast. Usually I don't feel like reading at all, but I can't put these things down! It's insane!

This week is supposed to be nice so I think I might try to catch Lynn for another photo shoot. (Lynn, if you're reading this, let me know when is good for you!) We'll see how that goes. I've almost recovered from the weekend. For those of you that don't know, I have a paper route and one the weekends I have to get up at 3am. Not fun. By the time I get home, Emma is about to wake up so I hardly get any sleep. Oh well. I survive for the most part. So the thought of a photo shoot makes me tired just thinking about it, but we'll manage.

Ian has his 9 month check up soon. It seems like time has flown by since he was born. I don't know what it is, but it's crazy. He's almost as big as Abby! She only weighs 5 lbs more than him. I'm pretty sure he will pass her up within the next year or so. I'm interested to see what happens there.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

well, we can do it whenever... tomorrow I have to go to my mom's work, I'm not sure exactly what time she wants me to come or how long I'll be there.. then I work Thurs & Fri, so I'll probably be home around 3. So, I guess any time besides those that work for you. Just let me know!