Wednesday, June 24, 2009

100th Post!

This is my 100th post apparently. How exciting! I tried to post some of my new pics, but blogger just wasn't going to let it happen. Oh well, I'm sure whoever reads this blog has already been able to see them on Facebook. Lynn was nice enough to put one of them at the top of the page for me though. Thanks Lynn!

I finished reading Twilight today. It was very good! (to my surprise) I had been not reading it on purpose just because everyone was making such a big deal out of it. One day there wasn't anything good to watch at Redbox, so we rented the movie and I really liked it and finally decided to read the book. It only took me about a week to read it which is amazing since it's nearly impossible for me to read between messing with kids all day and being tired by the time they go to sleep. I'm very proud of myself. :) So I will be starting New Moon as soon as possible. Can't wait!

Emma got a new bike to day: a two-wheeler with training wheels so we can pass the tricycle on to Abigail. She was very excited about that, but of course Abby wants to ride that bike too even though she can barely reach the ground or the peddles. And Mr. Ian is EVERYWHERE now! Gotta love those crawling babies! That means in the near future he will be walking and that makes me very happy - the less I have to carry them, the better!

Lynn's going to be taking some outdoor pictures soon, which hopefully I will be able to post. So stay tuned!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

oh no... if you like Twilight that means I should probably read it... I've been avoiding it too!!!!! when do you wanna do the outdoor pics?!

Kara said...

I cannot believe how big they are!!!