Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Update!!

I just discovered the Blogger app is much better than it used to be so now that I can write a post and post it from my phone (with pictures and everything!) I hope to be posting more often. It's been a long time! The kids finished school the end of May and next year we will have kids in 2nd grade, 1st grade, Kindergarten and Preschool which is only 2 half-days a week. Iris turned 1 in April and thanks to the successful usage of NFP we are not expecting! I know, that's a bit of a shocker around here. But having four in school and only 2 in diapers is helping me see the light at the end of the tunnel a little more. And we plan on avoiding indefinitely so once we get all 6 in school I might be able to get a job and contribute financially. I'm already working on that by taking some classes at the local community college to increase my computer skills. Hopefully I will be ready when it's time to take the next big step in a few years! Since I haven't posted in a very long time, here are some pictures I got of the kids yesterday:

                      Emma - 7.5

                         Abby - 6.5

                        Ian - 5.5

                       Owen - 4.5

                       Adam - 2

                            Iris - 1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Congratulations on getting four into school. That is amazing, isn't it? I will have my #4 in Kindergarten next year and it's kind of blowing my mind.