Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Big Red Ball


Sorry, I forgot about my blog again! Time sure does go by faster when you have a kid in school! Emma has the week off for fall break and can't wait to go back on Monday. Hopefully she keeps this enthusiasm all through high school....

And since I haven't been by here in a little while, I haven't been able to announce yet that we're expecting baby #6 now! I was a little bit surprised by this one. The due date is April 14th so Adam will be a whopping 13 months old when this baby is born. I really thought we were getting a little better at spacing our children! Oh well. After this is just abstinence I guess ;-).  We should be finding out the gender in just a few weeks so that will be some news I should be posting about.

And here are some completely unrelated pictures of the kids playing with a giant red ball that my grandmother got them!

 Adam watching



 Ian

 Owen



 Abby looking completely crazy

And Emma!

No comments: