Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day

Today Mike and Wanda took us out for breakfast at IHOP. The we went over to the park to play for a bit. The kids had a really good time, but our weather went from 100 to 65 degrees in no time flat so it was a bit chilly. Looks like I need to start getting our fall wardrobes in the closet and ready to use!

First prenatal appointment was uneventful as expected. After reading Simcha Fisher's recent post I think I'll be skipping first trimester appointments in any future pregnancies. I go back in a couple weeks then we have a whole bunch of birthdays happening. We have all four kids' birthdays between 9-25 and 10-21! Fun fun fun!

1 comment:

happymomonline said...

After suffering through a miscarriage, I do think that there is some validity to that first trimester visit. An early ultrasound brought me some peace and comfort to see that baby was doing well and progressing along.