Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Brother's Wedding

Friday night when Scott got home from work I took off with my grandma and Owen to make the 8 hour drive to Missouri for my brother Andy's wedding. We weren't going to be able to go since the wedding was Saturday afternoon and I had the paper route to do Saturday night. Turns out, I got laid off a few weeks ago so we were able to go down.

This was the first time we got to meet my niece Addison who is just a month younger than Owen. She's a squirmy little thing and moves around a heck of a lot more than Owen (probably because she has a lot less weight to carry around!) but she's such a sweetie.

Here is my grandma with Addison and Owen, her two youngest great grandbabies.
And here I am with my baby brother right before the wedding.
I didn't get any pictures at the ceremony, but it was super fast. It was actually faster than my wedding, which I didn't think was possible! It was outside at a botanical garden and it was a little over 100 degrees outside, so they had a good reason to make it fast!

This was their lovely cake.

Cutting the cake.



The family a together. Rachell, Andy, Bailey and Addison.
First Dance
Father of the Bride

Addison, Grandma Willa, Andy and Owen
Andy and Addison, my mom, me and Owen
Good picture, then Addison tries to choke Gramma!
I think Owen was getting a little bored with all this wedding business.

No comments: