Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Work and Play

I just finished my first week of delivering papers. So far it's working out. The kids have been playing at my grandma's house everyday while I'm out on my route. They have a pretty good time with their new swing set and bouncer. This weekend nearly killed me though. Today, I've been up since 4am! The kids just went to sleep so I plan on taking a nap myself in a few minutes. Hopefully I can ignore all the distractions.

Ian got his first 2 teeth the other day! If I hadn't been checking them on a regular basis I would have never known. He wasn't fussy or anything. It was amazing! Just one more thing to prove he is the best baby ever! Haha... not that the girls are horrible... Abby apparently also just popped out 2 more teeth. She was crabby though so I could tell something was going on. Oh well, hopefully it will be over soon.

Here are some pictures of them with their new toys!



No comments: